To our valued Customers and Guests,
We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! The safety of both our staff and YOU are essential to us, so part of what we have done is:
- Every staff member will take their temperature before starting work each day.
- We will continue to build the business at ½ capacity.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- We will practice social distancing so hairstylists will be at every other station and nail services will remain at least 6’ apart.
- We have cleaned and/or disinfected (depending on item) all surfaces, implements and tools and will continue to between each guest.
- We will use freshly laundered and disinfected towels and a new cape for each guest.
- We have removed any non-essential items (like magazines – so sorry!) throughout our business.
- We have installed a touch-less sink and soap dispenser in the restroom.
- We have acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested.
- We are discontinuing the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact.
- We have re-trained ourselves on essential infection and hand hygiene practices, many of us certifying in continuing disinfection education courses.
- We are asking all of you to wash your hands upon entering our business before the start of your service.
Please be in contact with your technician directly on their cell phones if you have any questions, concerns or if you need to reschedule.
We greatly appreciate you, our valued clients, and want to keep serving you so that you feel confident, pampered and taken care of. We want you be comfortable while you spend your time with us and please know that we are always grateful that you allow us to be part of your self-care/beauty routine and that you allow us to make a living doing something that we love.
We will keep updated and make timely decisions moving forward as we know this is a fluid situation, thank you for your patronage and know that we will do everything within our powers to keep our staff, customers and community safe while conducting our business.
Fay Linson - owner, and the entire team of Independent Contractors at
Dynamic Images Salon & Day Spa